As of 2020, I am currently looking for PhD students and thesis masters students interested in:
- the intersection of software engineering and computer music
- combining software power management, software power consumption, and software change.
- Mining Software Repository Research
- Information retrieval on source code, especially visual source code.
- ML analysis of ECGs to do studies of prevelance of rare conditions in populations
Also if you’re a physics or math student we should talk about extending and carrying on the signal analysis work I have started: MultiFractal Software Development.
If you are interested please send me an email with a summary of my prior work, like my Green Mining work, and what you have to offer.
Please use the subject line: Student applicant, I actually read your prospective student page
Note: PhD students should already have a masters, otherwise apply for masters in our department.