My PhD was on Software Process Recovery: after the fact process mining of software development processes and focuses by mining software repositories.
See RUPV for more information.
Here are the slides for Abram Hindle's PhD Defence:
- Latest slides as of 2010-Oct-19
- Sha1sum: 25a12a37dd8d0274db00c39d00b490a4cc8ea943
- Md5Sum: acf6ffcab18478743a74dfb8fea7eb64
- Alternative link: http://swag.uwaterloo.ca/~ahindle/ahindle-thesis-slides-20101019-1451.pdf
- Held at 11:00 AM EST Wednesday Oct 20th
- A Demo talk http://softwareprocess.es/y/thesis-presentation-2010-oct-19-1451.ogv
Here is Abram Hindle's PhD Dissertation!